Prep time: 5-10 minutes
1 handful of spinach
1 handful of rocket mixed with watercress
6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 tin of smoked mackerel in either brine or olive oil
A sprinkling of pine nuts
A sprinkling of sunflower seeds
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the spinach, rocket and watercress and serve on a plate.
- Add tomatoes.
- Drain the mackerel and spread across the salad.
- Sprinkle over pine nuts and sunflower seeds.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a small glass. Drizzle this dressing over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste…YUM.