Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
1 handful of spinach
1 handful of rocket and watercress
6 cherry tomatoes chopped in half
1/2 an avocado cut into small chunks
2 rashers of bacon
A sprinkling of flax seeds
A sprinkling of pumpkin seeds
6 Brazil nuts
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp of olive oil
- Put the bacon on a grill/baking tray lined with tin foil. Place under a medium grill until cooked to taste (approximately 10 minutes).
- Whilst the bacon is cooking, mix your spinach, rocket and watercress and put on a plate to serve.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and avocado.
- Sprinkle on the nuts and seeds.
- In a small glass, mix together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil to make a dressing.
- When the bacon is cooked, cut up into small pieces and scatter on top of the salad.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper.