Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 Sausages (preferably spiced)
1/2 an avocado, chopped into small chunks
1 handful of spinach
1 handful of rocket mixed with watercress
6 cherry tomatoes chopped in half
1/2 fresh chilli, sliced (more if you want it extra hot and less if you prefer).
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp of olive olive
Pepper to taste
Chilli and garlic salt to taste (available in selected supermarkets or online).
- Put the sausages under a medium grill and turn occasionally.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, mix the spinach, rocket and watercress and serve on a plate.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chilli and avocado.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar and olive oil together in a small glass to make a dressing.
- When the sausages are cooked, cut into small pieces and spread across salad.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Season to taste with pepper and chilli and garlic salt.