Prep time: 5-10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes
1 handful of spinach
1/4 floret of broccoli
1/2 cup of finely chopped mushrooms
2 slices of cooked ham
As much grated cheese as you like.
1 handful of finely chopped chives
Enough butter to cover your frying pan when melted.
1tbsp of coconut oil
Asparagus or vegetable of your choice (to serve)
Season to taste: options: mixed herbs, sea salt, pink salt, pepper.
- Add asparagus to a baking tray, lined in tin foil. Add coconut oil, dotted around the asparagus. Season to taste and then roast for 20-30 minutes at 200°C.
- Melt butter in a medium/large frying pan (suitable for grills). Fry broccoli and mushrooms and chives on a medium heat until mushrooms have browned.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a jug, add spinach, cheese, ham and seasoning.
- Pour egg mixture onto the cooked vegetables and spread ingredients across the pan evenly.
- Fry egg mixture for a few minutes or until the bottom layer of egg appears cooked through.
- Stick the pan under a medium grill and leave until the top of the omelette is browned.
- Serve with the roasted asparagus…YUMMY!